Mildred Perkins Elementary School
- Mildred Perkins Elementary School's student population of 306 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||306 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
- Mildred Perkins Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 34:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Salida Union Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Modesto Stanislaus Alternative Charter Grades: 9-12 | 454 students
1120 13th St. Ste. C
Modesto, CA 95354
(209)238-6801 0.0 9-12 454
- Modesto Mary Lou Dieterich Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 572 students
2412 Warm Springs Dr.
Modesto, CA 95350
(209)550-8400 1.0 K-6 572
- Modesto Josephine Chrysler Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 650 students
2818 Conant Ave.
Modesto, CA 95350
(209)529-5430 1.4 K-6 650
- Salida Dena Boer Grades: K-5 | 548 students
4801 Gold Valley Rd.
Salida, CA 95368
(209)543-8163 1.5 K-5 548
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.