Mary Lou Dieterich Elementary School
- Mary Lou Dieterich Elementary School's student population of 572 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||572 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mary Lou Dieterich Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 26:1 has decreased from 29:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#3994 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Stanislaus Union Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Modesto Mildred Perkins Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 306 students
3920 Blue Bird Dr.
Modesto, CA 95356
(209)545-4415 1.0 K-5 306
- Modesto Stanislaus Alternative Charter Grades: 9-12 | 454 students
1120 13th St. Ste. C
Modesto, CA 95354
(209)238-6801 1.0 9-12 454
- Modesto Stanislaus Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 379 students
1931 Kiernan Ave.
Modesto, CA 95356
(209)545-0718 1.1 K-6 379
- Modesto George Eisenhut Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 527 students
1809 Sheldon Dr.
Modesto, CA 95350
(209)527-7867 1.2 K-6 527
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.