Mill Creek Towne Elementary School
- Mill Creek Towne Elementary School's student population of 389 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||389 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mill Creek Towne Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,359 schools in Maryland (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#759 out of 1359 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)||35-39%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Montgomery County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Derwood Candlewood Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 376 students
7210 Osprey Drive
Derwood, MD 20855
(301) 284-4200 1.2 K-5 376
- Gaithersburg Flower Hill Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 491 students
18425 Flower Hill Way
Gaithersburg, MD 20879
(301) 840-7161 1.4 PK-5 491
- Gaithersburg Forest Oak Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 861 students
651 Saybrooke Oaks Blvd
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
(301) 670-8242 1.7 6-8 861
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.