JANESVILLE-WALDORF-PEMBERTON School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by JANESVILLE-WALDORF-PEMBERTON School District serving 345 students in Janesville, Minnesota.
- Minority enrollment is 3% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Minnesota state average of 33%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is less than the state average of 16:1.
JANESVILLE-WALDORF-PEMBERTON School District (2019-20)
|School District Name||JANESVILLE-WALDORF-PEMBERTON School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||345 students|
|# of Teachers||26 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
|# of Male Students||181 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||164 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||4 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||6 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||333 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||1 students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||18|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||40|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||32|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||47|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||47|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||51|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||49|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||49|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||1|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- JANESVILLE-WALDORF-PEMBERTON School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 511 school districts in Minnesota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has increased from 80-89% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $11,014 in this school district is less than the state average of $11,402. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $9,585 is less than the state average of $11,598. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MN)|
|Total Revenue||$7 MM||$6 MM|
|Spending||$6 MM||$6 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$11,014||$11,402|
|Spending / Student||$9,585||$11,598|
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.