Pillager Area Charter School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Pillager Area Charter School District serving 45 students in Pillager, Minnesota.
- Minority enrollment is 22% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Minnesota state average of 33%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is less than the state average of 16:1.
Pillager Area Charter School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Pillager Pillager Area Charter School 12763 County Rd 1
Pillager, MN 56473
Grades: 9-12 | 45 students
|School District Name||Pillager Area Charter School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||45 students|
|# of Teachers||5 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
|# of Male Students||22 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||23 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||4 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||35 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||6 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||25|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Pillager Area Charter School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 504 school districts in Minnesota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2014-2015 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 20% has decreased from 50% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $13,327 is higher than the state average of $11,402. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $13,000 is higher than the state average of $11,598. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MN)|
|Total Revenue||$653,000||$6 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$13,327||$11,402|
|Spending / Student||$13,000||$11,598|
We explore a new concept in on Massachusetts high school, where students choose their curriculum, homework assignments and classroom structure.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.