55129 Minnesota Public High Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public high school in 55129, Minnesota, serving 1,801 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 55129 have a diversity score of 0.36, which is higher than the Minnesota average of 0.34.
- Minority enrollment is 27% (majority Asian) and the student:teacher ratio is 23:1.
55129, MN Public High Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Saint Paul East Ridge High School4200 Pioneer Dr
Saint Paul, MN 55129
Grades: 9-12 | 1801 students
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.