Mission Road Elementary School
Mission Road Elementary School serves 456 students in grades Prekindergarten-5.
Mission Road Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Georgia for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 62% (which is higher than the Georgia state average of 44%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 46% (which is higher than the Georgia state average of 45%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is lower than the Georgia state level of 15:1.
Minority enrollment is 27% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Georgia state average of 60% (majority Black).
Mission Road Elementary School's student population of 456 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
The teacher population of 34 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
(offers virtual instruction)
(offers virtual instruction)
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Mission Road Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 2,196 schools in Georgia (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Mission Road Elementary School is 0.44, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.69. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data
State Level (GA)
Overall Testing Rank
#584 out of 2196 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
National School Lunch Program
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2017-2018 (latest school year available) NCES, GA Dept. of Education
Review Mission Road Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
Life Beyond High School: The Innovative Frontier
Exploring post graduation options for high school students.
Back to School: Getting Up to Date with Required Vaccinations
Stay up to date on the current requirements for vaccinations for school-age children today, as well as some of the problems schools face when parents do not properly immunize their kids.
Utah on its Way to Banning Sex-Ed in Schools
The new bill, which has already passed state lawmakers, would ban public schools from teaching about contraception or sexually transmitted diseases. If it is signed into law by the governor, it will be the most conservative law in the country regarding sex education in schools.