Top Crawford County Public High Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 3 top public high schools in Crawford County, Missouri, serving 925 students.
- Crawford County, MO public schools have a diversity score of 0.07, which is higher than the Missouri average of 0.00.
- Minority enrollment is 6% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
Top Crawford County Public High Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Bourbon Bourbon High School1500 S Old Highway 66
Bourbon, MO 65441
Grades: 9-12 | 272 students
- Cuba Cuba High School1 Wildcat Pride Dr
Cuba, MO 65453
Grades: 9-12 | 400 students
- Steelville Steelville High School17154 Highway 19
Steelville, MO 65565
Grades: 9-12 | 253 students
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.