Steelville High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 302 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 5%
- Graduation Rate: 90-94% (Top 30% in MO)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 70-74% (Top 5%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Steelville High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Steelville High School's ranking?
Steelville High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for: Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 5%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
10-14% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 70-74% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
What is the graduation rate of Steelville High School?
The graduation rate of Steelville High School is 90-94%, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 90%.
How many students attend Steelville High School?
302 students attend Steelville High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
95% of Steelville High School students are White, 3% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Steelville High School?
Steelville High School has a student ration of 14:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Steelville High School offer ?
Steelville High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Steelville High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities