Viburnum Elementary School
- Viburnum Elementary School's student population of 165 students has declined by 26% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||165 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Viburnum Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#944 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||IRON CO. C-4 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Viburnum Viburnum High School Grades: 7-12 | 175 students
35 Hwy 49
Viburnum, MO 65566
(573)244-5521 2.7 7-12 175
- Belleview Belleview Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 122 students
27431 Hwy 32
Belleview, MO 63623
(573)697-5702 11.2 PK-8 122
- Steelville Steelville High School Grades: 9-12 | 253 students
17154 Highway 19
Steelville, MO 65565
(573)775-2144 12.5 9-12 253
- Caledonia Belgrade Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 96 students
#2 Viking Drive
Caledonia, MO 63631
(573)766-5689 14.9 K-2 96
- Black Lesterville Ranch Campus Grades: K-12 | 53 students
525 County Road 816
Black, MO 63625
(573)269-4207 15.6 K-12 53
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.