Steelville Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 380 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 2%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-44% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-24% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 40-44% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Steelville Elementary School?
380 students attend Steelville Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
98% of Steelville Elementary School students are White, 1% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Steelville Elementary School?
Steelville Elementary School has a student ration of 15:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Steelville Elementary School offer ?
Steelville Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-4
Review Steelville Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities