Steelville Elementary School
- Steelville Elementary School's student population of 401 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||401 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Steelville Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1254 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||STEELVILLE R-III School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Steelville Steelville Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 316 students
810 W Main St
Steelville, MO 65565
(573)775-2176 0.0 5-8 316
- Cuba Cuba Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 471 students
1 Wildcat Pride Dr
Cuba, MO 65453
(573)885-2534 6.6 5-8 471
- Steelville Steelville High School Grades: 9-12 | 253 students
17154 Highway 19
Steelville, MO 65565
(573)775-2144 7.4 9-12 253
- Bourbon Bourbon Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 399 students
357 Jost Street
Bourbon, MO 65441
(573)732-5365 13.8 PK-4 399
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.