Cuba Middle School
- Cuba Middle School's student population of 471 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||471 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cuba Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1505 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||CRAWFORD CO. R-II School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Steelville Steelville Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 401 students
868 W Main St
Steelville, MO 65565
(573)775-2099 6.6 PK-4 401
- Steelville Steelville Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 316 students
810 W Main St
Steelville, MO 65565
(573)775-2176 6.6 5-8 316
- Bourbon Bourbon Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 399 students
357 Jost Street
Bourbon, MO 65441
(573)732-5365 10.3 PK-4 399
- Saint James St. James High School Grades: 9-12 | 552 students
101 E Scioto
Saint James, MO 65559
(573)265-2300 12.3 9-12 552
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.