St. James Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 409 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 8%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 23% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 47% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
23% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 47% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend St. James Middle School?
409 students attend St. James Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
92% of St. James Middle School students are White, 3% of students are Black, 2% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of St. James Middle School?
St. James Middle School has a student ration of 16:1, which is higher than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does St. James Middle School offer ?
St. James Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
Review St. James Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities