B W Robinson School serves 36 students in grades Kindergarten-12.
B W Robinson School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Missouri for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the Missouri state average of 37%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the Missouri state average of 46%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 5:1 is lower than the Missouri state level of 13:1.
Minority enrollment is 20% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Black), which is lower than the Missouri state average of 30% (majority Black).
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Special education school
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 36 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 5:1
- Minority Enrollment: 20%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in MO
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
B W Robinson School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for:
Most improved public schools
B W Robinson School's student population of 36 students has declined by 23% over five school years.
The teacher population of 8 teachers has grown by 33% over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
B W Robinson School is ranked within the top 30% of all 2,092 schools in Missouri (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.
The diversity score of B W Robinson School is 0.35, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.49. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2020-2021 School Year Data
State Level (MO)
Overall Testing Rank
#522 out of 2092 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch (17-18)
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2020-2021 (latest school year available) National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is B W Robinson School's ranking?
B W Robinson School is ranked #522 out of 2,092 schools, which ranks it among the top 30% of public schools in Missouri.
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MO state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 46% MO state average).
How many students attend B W Robinson School?
36 students attend B W Robinson School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
80% of B W Robinson School students are White, 8% of students are Hispanic, 3% of students are American Indian, 3% of students are Asian, 3% of students are Black, and 3% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of B W Robinson School?
B W Robinson School has a student ration of 5:1, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does B W Robinson School offer ?
B W Robinson School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-12
What school district is B W Robinson School part of?
B W Robinson School is part of Missouri Schools For The Severely Disabled School District.
Review B W Robinson School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
A Story of Overcoming Common Reading Difficulties
Follow the story of Sarah, a fictional character who overcame common reading difficulties with the help of the three cueing system. This blog post explores the advantages and disadvantages of the three cueing system and provides strategies for implementing it effectively.
Voucher Program Update: Florida
Many states now offer voucher programs. We look at the voucher program available in Florida.
Standardized tests have a long history in American K-12 education. We examine what standardized tests evaluate and more.