Gasconade Co. R-ii School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 4 public schools managed by Gasconade Co. R-ii School District serving 1,916 students in Gerald, Missouri.
- Minority enrollment is 5% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Missouri state average of 28%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is equal to the state average of 14:1.
Gasconade Co. R-ii School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Gerald Gerald Elementary School600 Fitzgerald
Gerald, MO 63037
Grades: PK-5 | 317 students
- Owensville Owensville High School3336 Hwy 19
Owensville, MO 65066
Grades: 9-12 | 561 students
- Owensville Owensville Middle School3340 Hwy 19
Owensville, MO 65066
Grades: 6-8 | 438 students
|School District Name||Gasconade Co. R-ii School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||1,916 students|
|# of Teachers||133 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
|# of Male Students||988 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||928 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||8 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||45 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||13 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||1,823 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||24 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||57|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||147|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||121|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||136|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||151|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||151|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||154|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||127|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||181|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||130|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||144|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||143|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||140|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||134|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Gasconade Co. R-ii School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 552 school districts in Missouri (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has increased from 90-94% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MO)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $8,888 in this school district is less than the state average of $9,971. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $8,719 is less than the state average of $10,157. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MO)|
|Total Revenue||$17 MM||$6 MM|
|Spending||$17 MM||$6 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$8,888||$9,971|
|Spending / Student||$8,719||$10,157|
As Brevard County votes to close three schools, parents, teachers and students have voiced concerns over what the implications of this move will be. Will charter schools move in?
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.