Naylor R-II School District
- For the 2021 school year, there are 2 public schools in Naylor R-II School District, serving 418 students. Naylor R-II School District has one of the highest concentrations of top ranked public schools in Missouri.
- Public schools in Naylor R-II School District have an average math proficiency score of 44% (versus the Missouri public school average of 42%), and reading proficiency score of 47% (versus the 49% statewide average). This district's average testing ranking is 7/10, which is in the top 50% of public schools in Missouri.
- Minority enrollment is 6% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Missouri public school average of 29% (majority Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the Missouri public school average of 14:1.
|School District Name||Naylor R-II School District|
|School District Website||http://www.nayloreagles.com|
|School District Phone Number||(573) 399-2505|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MO)|
|# of Schools||2 Schools||2,433 Schools|
|# of Students||418 Students||910,126 Students|
|# of Teachers||34 Teachers||66,023 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
- Naylor R-II School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 558 school districts in Missouri (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-2018 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MO)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#160 out of 559 school districts|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 Student||3,422 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||2 Students||18,342 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||4 Students||58,478 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||15 Students||145,159 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||391 Students||646,386 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||5 Students||2,444 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a||35,895 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||14||31,553|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||38||65,561|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||30||65,974|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||22||66,807|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||27||68,505|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||33||70,208|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||20||70,597|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||36||68,782|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||29||68,028|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||37||67,525|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||29||69,209|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||33||67,397|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||37||65,697|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||33||64,283|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $8,361 in this school district is less than the state median of $10,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $7,567 is less than the state median of $10,831. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017||This School District||This State (MO)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$6 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$6 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$8,361||$10,923|
|Revenue / Student||$7,567||$10,831|
Naylor R-II School District Public Schools (2021)
Parents nationwide are opting out of state testing. Hoping to send a message to lawmakers, they are refusing to allow their children to take standardized tests.
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
The Obama Administration recently warned states that refusing enrollment to students based on citizenship or immigration status violates federal law.