64854 Missouri Public Middle Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public middle school in 64854, Missouri, serving 412 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 64854 have a diversity score of 0.58, which is higher than the Missouri average of 0.23.
- Minority enrollment is 69% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
64854, MO Public Middle Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Noel Noel Elementary School318 Sulphur St
Noel, MO 64854
Grades: 3-8 | 412 students
Michelle Rhee's name seems to garner press as often as Education Secretary Arne Duncan, but Rhee has her equal share of critics and supporters. Learn about Rhee's controversial reforms and plans for revolutionizing education in this country.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.