Noel Elementary School
Noel Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Noel Elementary School's student population of 412 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-8|
|Total Students||412 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Noel Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1936 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||MCDONALD CO. R-I School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Noel Noel Primary Grades: PK-2 | 207 students
14762 W State Hwy 90
Noel, MO 64854
(417)475-3900 1.6 PK-2 207
- Anderson Pineville Primary Grades: PK-2 | 76 students
340 Pleasant Ridge Rd
Anderson, MO 64831
(417)223-3303 6.5 PK-2 76
- Pineville Pineville Elementary School Grades: 3-8 | 205 students
202 E 8th St
Pineville, MO 64856
(417)223-4346 6.8 3-8 205
- South West City Southwest City Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 310 students
411 Academy St
South West City, MO 64863
(417)762-3251 7.4 PK-8 310
- Anderson Anderson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 478 students
512 Chapman St
Anderson, MO 64831
(417)845-3488 7.8 PK-5 478
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.