Decatur High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 150 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 4:1
- Minority Enrollment: 47%
- Graduation Rate: 70-79% (Btm 50% in AR)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AR Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 47% AR state average), while 20-24% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AR state average).
What is the graduation rate of Decatur High School?
The graduation rate of Decatur High School is 70-79%, which is lower than the Arkansas state average of 86%.
How many students attend Decatur High School?
150 students attend Decatur High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
53% of Decatur High School students are White, 37% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Asian, 3% of students are Black, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Decatur High School?
Decatur High School has a student ration of 4:1, which is lower than the Arkansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Decatur High School offer ?
Decatur High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12 (offers virtual instruction).
View the Decatur High School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Decatur High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities