NORTH DAVIESS R-III School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by NORTH DAVIESS R-III School District serving 52 students in Jameson, Missouri.
- Minority enrollment is 2% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the Missouri state average of 28%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 7:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
NORTH DAVIESS R-III School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Jameson North Daviess Elementary School413 E Second St
Jameson, MO 64647
Grades: PK-6 | 52 students
|School District Name||NORTH DAVIESS R-III School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||52 students|
|# of Teachers||7 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
|# of Male Students||30 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||22 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||51 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||1 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||5|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||7|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- NORTH DAVIESS R-III School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 552 school districts in Missouri (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of PS% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MO)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $15,477 is higher than the state average of $9,971. The school district revenue/student has declined by 12% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $16,372 is higher than the state average of $10,157. The school district spending/student has declined by 12% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MO)|
|Total Revenue||$1 MM||$6 MM|
|Spending||$1 MM||$6 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$15,477||$9,971|
|Spending / Student||$16,372||$10,157|
Learn how some states and schools are now requiring that students complete a graduation project, often either to replace or supplement an exit exam.