Pemiscot Co. Spec. Sch. School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by Pemiscot Co. Spec.
- Sch. School District serving 20 students in Hayti, Missouri.
- Minority enrollment is 55% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Missouri state average of 28%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 3:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
Pemiscot Co. Spec. Sch. School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Hayti Diagnostic Center 1317 W State Hwy 84
Hayti, MO 63851
Grades: K-12 | n/a students
- Hayti Oak View Learning Center1317 W State Hwy 84
Hayti, MO 63851
Grades: PK-12 | 20 students
- Hayti Pemiscot Co Career Technical Center 1317 W State Hwy 84
Hayti, MO 63851
Grades: 11-12 | n/a students
|School District Name||Pemiscot Co. Spec. Sch. School District|
|# of Schools||3|
|# of Students||20|
|# of Teachers||15|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3|
|# of Male Students||11|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||9|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||9|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||9|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||2|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||20|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $259,583 is higher than the state average of $9,726. The school district revenue/student has grown by 20% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $247,875 is higher than the state average of $9,907. The school district spending/student has grown by 20% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MO)|
|Total Revenue||$6 MM||$6 MM|
|Spending||$6 MM||$6 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$259,583||$9,726|
|Spending / Student||$247,875||$9,907|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.