Mohave Middle School
Mohave Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Mohave Middle School's student population of 818 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||818 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mohave Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#655 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Scottsdale Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scottsdale Noah Webster Schools-pima
5399 North Pima Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
(480)986-2335 0.3 n/a n/a
- Scottsdale Noah Webster Schools-pima Grades: K-6 | 428 students
5399 North Pima Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
(480)291-6900 0.3 K-6 428
- Scottsdale Navajo Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 399 students
4525 N Granite Reef
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480)484-6100 1.1 PK-6 399
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.