Montalvin Manor Elementary School
- Montalvin Manor Elementary School's student population of 431 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||431 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Montalvin Manor Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has decreased from 26:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#4890 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||West Contra Costa Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Sobrante Harbour Way Elementary Community Day Grades: K-8 | 8 students
1121 Allview Ave
El Sobrante, CA 94803
(510)231-1438 0.9 K-8 8
- San Pablo Tara Hills Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 485 students
2300 Dolan Way
San Pablo, CA 94806
(510)231-1428 1.2 K-6 485
- El Cerrito Summit Public School: Tamalpais Grades: 7-12 | 117 students
3020 Hilltop Mall Rd.
El Cerrito, CA 94530
(510)374-4185 1.3 7-12 117
- Oakland Aspire Richmond Technology Academy Grades: K-5 | 286 students
3040 Hilltop Mall Rd.
Oakland, CA 94606
(510)480-0660 1.4 K-5 286
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.