Pinole Middle School
- Grades: 7-8
- Enrollment: 447 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 87%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 20% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 34% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 34% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Pinole Middle School?
447 students attend Pinole Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
45% of Pinole Middle School students are Hispanic, 20% of students are Asian, 16% of students are Black, 13% of students are White, 5% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Pinole Middle School?
Pinole Middle School has a student ration of 19:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Pinole Middle School offer ?
Pinole Middle School offers enrollment in grades 7-8
Review Pinole Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities