Montgomery Creek Elementary School
Montgomery Creek Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Montgomery Creek Elementary School's student population of 76 students has grown by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has declined by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Montgomery Creek Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#8219 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mountain Union Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oak Run Oak Run Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 64 students
27635 Oak Run To Fern Rd.
Oak Run, CA 96069
(530)472-3241 11.9 K-8 64
- Big Bend Indian Springs Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 11 students
25299 Big Bend Rd.
Big Bend, CA 96011
(530)337-6219 12.4 K-8 11
- Burney Burney Community Day Grades: 7-12 | 7 students
20375 Tamarack Ave.
Burney, CA 96013
(530)335-5189 13.6 7-12 7
- Whitmore Whitmore Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 27 students
30611 Whitmore Rd.
Whitmore, CA 96096
(530)472-3243 14.2 K-8 27
- Burney Burney Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 395 students
37403 Toronto St.
Burney, CA 96013
(530)335-2279 14.4 K-6 395
Nearby Homes for Sale
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.