- The student population of 380 students has declined by 6% over five years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 11% over five years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||380 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has increased from 22:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.10 is less than the state average of 0.27. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Morley Stanwood Community s School District's student population of 1,149 students has decreased by 15% over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 80% has increased from 71% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $10,217 in this district is less than the state average of $13,282. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,587 is less than the state average of $13,147. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Morley Stanwood Community s School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||1,149||760|
|District Total Revenue||$13 MM||$10 MM|
|District Spending||$12 MM||$10 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$10,217||$13,282|
|District Spending / Student||$9,587||$13,147|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
The nearest high school is West Michigan Virtual - Howard City/tri County High School (10.1 miles away)
The nearest middle school is Morley Stanwood Middle School (0.2 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Morley Stanwood Elementary School (3.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MorleyMorley Stanwood Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 275 students
4700 Northland Dr
Morley, MI 49336
MorleyMorley Stanwood Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 494 students
4808 Northland Dr
Morley, MI 49336
Howard CityWest Michigan Virtual - Howard City/tri County High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 116 students
412 East Edgerton St # 207
Howard City, MI 49329
Big RapidsBig Rapids High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 630 students
21175 15 Mile Rd
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Sand LakeMacnaughton SchoolGrades: PK-2 | 422 students
Po Box 79
Sand Lake, MI 49343
I went to Morley for less than a full year, and the bullying issue was never handled. Teachers seriously need to take control of it! There are many people there that I know get bullied everyday and nothing gets done about it! But when one of the popular kids get bullied then they take charge, now tell me how that's fair. It's not. Take some action and protect your students! You should not have to be popular to get respect! IT SICKENS ME.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - iiamb