Morristown Elementary School
- Morristown Elementary School's student population of 376 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||376 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Morristown Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Elmore Morristown Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Morrisville Peoples Academy Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 259 students
202 Copley Avenue
Morrisville, VT 05661
(802)888-1401 0.3 5-8 259
- Lake Elmore Lake Elmore School Grades: 1-3 | 17 students
1199 Vt Route 12
Lake Elmore, VT 05657
(802)888-2966 0.7 1-3 17
- Hyde Park Hyde Park Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 245 students
50 East Main Street
Hyde Park, VT 05655
(802)888-2237 2.4 PK-6 245
- Hyde Park Lamoille Uhsd #18 Grades: 9-12 | 479 students
736 Vt Route 15 West
Hyde Park, VT 05655
(802)888-4261 3.3 9-12 479
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.