Peoples Academy Middle School
- Peoples Academy Middle School's student population of 259 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||259 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Peoples Academy Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Elmore Morristown Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Morrisville Morristown Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 376 students
548 Park Street
Morrisville, VT 05661
(802)888-3101 0.3 PK-4 376
- Lake Elmore Lake Elmore School Grades: 1-3 | 17 students
1199 Vt Route 12
Lake Elmore, VT 05657
(802)888-2966 1.0 1-3 17
- Hyde Park Hyde Park Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 245 students
50 East Main Street
Hyde Park, VT 05655
(802)888-2237 2.4 PK-6 245
- Hyde Park Lamoille Uhsd #18 Grades: 9-12 | 479 students
736 Vt Route 15 West
Hyde Park, VT 05655
(802)888-4261 3.3 9-12 479
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.