Peoples Academy Middle School
- Peoples Academy Middle School's student population of 236 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||236 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Peoples Academy Middle School is ranked within the top 50% of all 290 schools in Vermont (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#125 out of 290 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Elmore Morristown Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Morrisville Morristown Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 352 students
548 Park Street
Morrisville, VT 05661
(802) 888-3101 0.3 PK-4 352
- Lake Elmore Lake Elmore School Grades: 1-3 | 14 students
1199 Vt Route 12
Lake Elmore, VT 05657
(802) 888-2966 1.0 1-3 14
- Hyde Park Hyde Park Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 220 students
50 East Main Street
Hyde Park, VT 05655
(802) 888-2237 2.4 PK-6 220
- Hyde Park Lamoille Union High School Grades: 9-12 | 437 students
736 Vt Route 15 West
Hyde Park, VT 05655
(802) 888-4261 3.3 9-12 437
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.