Mosquero Elementary School
- Mosquero Elementary School's student population of 21 students has grown by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has declined by 50% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mosquero Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 5:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NM)|
|Overall School Rank||#37 out of 819 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mosquero Municipal s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roy Roy Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 39 students
5th St And Roosevelt St
Roy, NM 87743
(505)485-2242 17.5 PK-6 39
- Logan Logan Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 127 students
301 North 2nd
Logan, NM 88426
(505)487-2252 41.8 PK-5 127
- Tucumcari Tucumcari High School Grades: 9-12 | 253 students
1001 South 7th St
Tucumcari, NM 88401
(505)461-3910 44.0 9-12 253
- Wagon Mound Wagon Mound Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 49 students
300 Park Avenue
Wagon Mound, NM 87752
(505)666-3001 44.6 PK-6 49
- Springer Forrester Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 28 students
Springer, NM 87747
(505)483-2482 53.4 K-2 28
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.