- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 194 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 6:1
- Minority Enrollment: 8%
- Graduation Rate: ≥90% (Top 50% in AR)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50%
- Math Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-44% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AR Dept. of Education
Mount Ida High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arkansas for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Mount Ida High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Mount Ida High School?
How many students attend Mount Ida High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Mount Ida High School?
What grades does Mount Ida High School offer ?
What school district is Mount Ida High School part of?
Review Mount Ida High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities