Mountain Road Elementary School
- Mountain Road Elementary School's student population of 424 students has declined by 24% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||424 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mountain Road Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#235 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cherokee County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woodstock Arnold Mill Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 803 students
710 Arnold Mill Rd
Woodstock, GA 30188
(770)592-3510 2.2 PK-5 803
- Canton Dean Rusk Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1489 students
2761 E Cherokee Dr
Canton, GA 30115
(770)704-1135 3.1 6-8 1489
- Canton Sequoyah High School Grades: 9-12 | 1908 students
4485 Hickory Rd
Canton, GA 30115
(770)721-3200 3.3 9-12 1908
- Alpharetta Birmingham Falls Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 744 students
14865 Birmingham Hwy
Alpharetta, GA 30004
(470)254-2820 3.8 PK-5 744
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.