Mountain View Elementary School
- Mountain View Elementary School's student population of 274 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||274 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mountain View Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#813 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tuscarora SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mercersburg Mercersburg Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 270 students
30 S Park Ave
Mercersburg, PA 17236
(717)328-5278 4.1 K-5 270
- Saint Thomas St Thomas Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 303 students
70 School House Rd
Saint Thomas, PA 17252
(717)369-3123 5.7 K-5 303
- Mc Connellsburg Fulton County Avts Grades: 9-12
145 East Cherry Street
Mc Connellsburg, PA 17233
(717)485-5813 6.2 9-12 n/a
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.