Montgomery Elementary School
- Montgomery Elementary School's student population of 257 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||257 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Montgomery Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1156 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tuscarora SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mercersburg Mercersburg Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 270 students
30 S Park Ave
Mercersburg, PA 17236
(717)328-5278 3.0 K-5 270
- Mercersburg Mountain View Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 274 students
2311 Lemar Rd
Mercersburg, PA 17236
(717)328-2191 7.0 K-5 274
- Clear Spring Clear Spring Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 420 students
12627 Broadfording Rd
Clear Spring, MD 21722
(301)766-8074 9.0 PK-5 420
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.