Mullins High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 553 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 81%
- Graduation Rate: 80-84% (Btm 50% in SC)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30%
- Math Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-64% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SC Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
50-54% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SC state average), while 60-64% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% SC state average).
What is the graduation rate of Mullins High School?
The graduation rate of Mullins High School is 80-84%, which is lower than the South Carolina state average of 84%.
How many students attend Mullins High School?
553 students attend Mullins High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
73% of Mullins High School students are Black, 19% of students are White, 4% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are American Indian, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Mullins High School?
Mullins High School has a student ration of 13:1, which is lower than the South Carolina state average of 14:1.
What grades does Mullins High School offer ?
Mullins High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Mullins High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities