Marion High School
- Marion High School's student population of 712 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 48 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||712 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Marion High School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SC)|
|Overall School Rank||#169 out of 1,130 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Marion 10 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marion Easterling Primary Grades: PK-2 | 715 students
600 East Northside Avenue
Marion, SC 29571
(843)423-8335 1.7 PK-2 715
- Mullins Academy For Careers And Technology Grades: 9-12
2697 East Highway 76
Mullins, SC 29574
(843)423-1941 4.7 9-12 n/a
- Mullins Palmetto Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 318 students
305 O'neal Street
Mullins, SC 29574
(843)464-3730 8.0 6-8 318
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.