Easterling Primary places among the top 20% of public schools in South Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Easterling Primary's student population of 608 students has declined by 23% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||608 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SC)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch (13-14)|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Marion 10 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marion Marion High School Grades: 9-12 | 703 students
1205 South Main Street
Marion, SC 29571
(843) 423-2571 1.7 9-12 703
- Marion Academy For Careers And Technology Grades: 9-12
2697 East Highway 76
Marion, SC 29571
(843) 423-1941 4.9 9-12 n/a
- Mullins Palmetto Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 303 students
305 O'neal Street
Mullins, SC 29574
(843) 464-3730 7.3 6-8 303
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.