- Grades: 3-5
- Enrollment: 496 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 89%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in SC
- Math Proficiency: 20% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 17% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SC Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SC state average), while 17% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% SC state average).
How many students attend Marion Intermediate?
496 students attend Marion Intermediate.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
82% of Marion Intermediate students are Black, 11% of students are White, 2% of students are Asian, 2% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Marion Intermediate?
Marion Intermediate has a student ration of 13:1, which is lower than the South Carolina state average of 14:1.
What grades does Marion Intermediate offer ?
Marion Intermediate offers enrollment in grades 3-5 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Marion Intermediate. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities