Murray Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 134 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 4%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in IA
- Math Proficiency: 60-69% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-49% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IA Dept. of Education
Murray Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Iowa for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Murray Elementary School's ranking?
Murray Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Iowa for: Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
60-69% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 64% IA state average), while 40-49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 68% IA state average).
How many students attend Murray Elementary School?
134 students attend Murray Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
96% of Murray Elementary School students are White, and 4% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Murray Elementary School?
Murray Elementary School has a student ration of 13:1, which is lower than the Iowa state average of 14:1.
What grades does Murray Elementary School offer ?
Murray Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Murray Elementary School part of?
Murray Elementary School is part of Murray Community School District.
Review Murray Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities