- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 222 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 20:1
- Minority Enrollment: 54%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-64% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Museum's ranking?
Museum ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Highest math proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
55-59% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 60-64% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Museum?
222 students attend Museum.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
46% of Museum students are White, 36% of students are Hispanic, 14% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Asian, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Museum?
Museum has a student ration of 20:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Museum offer ?
Museum offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-8
Review Museum. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities