N L Dillard Middle School
- N L Dillard Middle School's student population of 570 students has declined by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||570 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- N L Dillard Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,555 schools in North Carolina (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#2230 out of 2555 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Caswell County Schools School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Yanceyville Oakwood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 354 students
274 Oakwood Drive
Yanceyville, NC 27379
(336)694-4221 1.9 PK-5 354
- Yanceyville Bartlett Yancey High School Grades: 9-12 | 828 students
466 Main Street E
Yanceyville, NC 27379
(336)694-4212 2.0 9-12 828
- Reidsville Stoney Creek Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 195 students
1803 Stoney Creek School Road
Reidsville, NC 27320
(336)694-6222 5.6 K-5 195
- Mebane South Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 321 students
8925 Nc Hwy 86 S
Mebane, NC 27302
(336)694-1212 8.0 PK-5 321
- Providence North Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 405 students
10390 Nc Hwy 86 N
Providence, NC 27315
(336)388-2222 8.3 PK-5 405
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.