Neisd - Pk4sa
Neisd - Pk4sa ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
Neisd - Pk4sa's student population of 260 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||260 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
The diversity score of Neisd - Pk4sa is 0.50, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.64. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North East Independent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
The nearest high school and middle school to Neisd - Pk4sa is School Of Science And Technology (0.8 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Las Lomas Elementary School (0.0 miles away)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Miles Grades Students
- San Antonio Las Lomas Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 486 students
20303 Hardy Oak
San Antonio, TX 78258
(210) 356-7000 0 PK-5 486
- San Antonio Vineyard Ranch Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 796 students
16818 Huebner Rd
San Antonio, TX 78258
(210) 356-7200 0 PK-5 796
- San Antonio Regency Place Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 532 students
2635 Bitters Rd
San Antonio, TX 78217
(210) 407-6400 0.9 PK-5 532
- San Antonio Compass Rose Academy Grades: 6-7 | 90 students
8005 Outer Cir Dr
San Antonio, TX 78235
(512) 906-9803 1 6-7 90
Exploring post graduation options for high school students.
The Common Core State Standards were developed as a means to prepare K-12 students for success in college or the workforce upon graduation from high school. Since their inception, they have been adopted by 43 states. While much support has been given for the standards, many criticisms have emerged as well.
June 17, 2021
The COVID-19 pandemic has turned the world on its head. The effects of the global pandemic will be felt for years to come, though maybe more so in certain populations. Here’s what you need to know about the current state of special education in the United States.