Ness City Elementary School
- Ness City Elementary School's student population of 160 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has grown by 23% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ness City Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#877 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ness City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ness City Ness City High School Grades: 7-12 | 169 students
200 N 5th
Ness City, KS 67560
(785)798-3991 0.1 7-12 169
- Bazine Western Plains South Elem/jr High School Grades: PK-8 | 51 students
310 W. Burgess
Bazine, KS 67516
(785)398-2535 11.1 PK-8 51
- Ransom Western Plains High School Grades: 9-12 | 31 students
100 School St.
Ransom, KS 67572
(785)731-2352 13.0 9-12 31
- Jetmore Hodgeman County Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 162 students
Jetmore, KS 67854
(620)357-8396 25.5 PK-6 162
- Jetmore Hodgeman County High School Grades: 7-12 | 130 students
Jetmore, KS 67854
(620)357-8378 25.6 7-12 130
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.