- New Albany's student population of 557 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||557 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- New Albany's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cinnaminson Township Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riverton Eleanor Rush Intermediate School Grades: 3-5 | 543 students
1200 Wynwood Drive
Riverton, NJ 08077
(856)829-7778 1.3 3-5 543
- Riverside Millbridge Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 676 students
282 Conrow Road
Riverside, NJ 08075
(856)461-2900 1.6 PK-2 676
- Riverton Cinnaminson Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 584 students
312 N Forklanding Road
Riverton, NJ 08077
(856)786-8012 1.7 6-8 584
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.