New Franklin Middle-high
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 241 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 8%
- Graduation Rate: 80-89% (Btm 50% in MO)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45-49% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
30-34% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 45-49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
What is the graduation rate of New Franklin Middle-high?
The graduation rate of New Franklin Middle-high is 80-89%, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 90%.
How many students attend New Franklin Middle-high?
241 students attend New Franklin Middle-high.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
92% of New Franklin Middle-high students are White, 4% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Asian, 1% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of New Franklin Middle-high?
New Franklin Middle-high has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does New Franklin Middle-high offer ?
New Franklin Middle-high offers enrollment in grades 6-12
Review New Franklin Middle-high. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities