Coe Brown Academy School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Coe Brown Academy School District serving 710 students in Northwood, New Hampshire.
- Minority enrollment is 4% of the student body (majority Asian and Black), which is less than the New Hampshire state average of 14%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is equal to the state average of 12:1.
Coe Brown Academy School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Northwood Coe-brown Northwood Academy907 First Nh Tpke.
Northwood, NH 03261
Grades: 9-12 | 710 students
|School District Name||Coe Brown Academy School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||710 students|
|# of Teachers||61 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||359 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||351 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||4 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||13 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||4 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||7 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||680 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||2 students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||196|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||179|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||153|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||182|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Coe Brown Academy School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 182 school districts in New Hampshire (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has increased from 90-94% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.