07463 New Jersey Public Middle Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public middle school in 07463, New Jersey, serving 362 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 07463 have a diversity score of 0.30, which is lower than the New Jersey average of 0.43.
- Minority enrollment is 22% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
07463, NJ Public Middle Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Waldwick Waldwick Middle School155 Wyckoff Avenue
Waldwick, NJ 07463
Grades: 6-8 | 362 students
The Common Core Standards were created in order to facilitate greater academic progress among K-12 students, and seek to provide consistent academic benchmarks that students must meet. While Common Core is a step in the right direction, there are some concerns that need to be addressed before they reach their optimal effectiveness.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.