87105 New Mexico Public Middle Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 top public middle schools in 87105, New Mexico, serving 159 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 87105 have a diversity score of 0.17, which is lower than the New Mexico average of 0.38.
- Minority enrollment is 96% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
87105, NM Public Middle Schools (2019-20)
87105, New Mexico Public Schools (Closed)
- School Location Grades Students
- Albuquerque Booker, Kermit Elementary School (Closed 2017)
Grades: 6-8 | 701 students 3912 Isleta Blvd Sw
Albuquerque, NM 87105
(505)877-1279 6-8 701
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.