Top Addison Public Middle Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 top public middle school in Addison, New York, serving 575 students.
- Addison, NY public schools have a diversity score of 0.06, which is higher than the New York average of 0.00.
- Minority enrollment is 5% (majority Asian and Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
Top Addison, NY Public Middle Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Addison Addison Middle/High School1 Colwell St
Addison, NY 14801
Grades: 6-12 | 575 students
Learn about the recent vote by the Indiana School Board to allow a state takeover of four Indiana schools beginning next school year.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.