Camden Central School District
- For the 2020 school year, there are 5 public schools managed by Camden Central School District serving 2,183 students in Taberg, New York.
- Minority enrollment is 5% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the New York state average of 56%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
Camden Central School District (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Taberg Annsville Area School9374 Main St
Taberg, NY 13471
Grades: PK-4 | 188 students
- Camden Camden Elementary School1 Oswego St
Camden, NY 13316
Grades: PK-4 | 403 students
- Camden Camden Middle School32 Union St
Camden, NY 13316
Grades: 5-8 | 645 students
- Camden Camden Senior High School55 Oswego St
Camden, NY 13316
Grades: 9-12 | 651 students
- Blossvale Mcconnellsville Elementary School8564 State Rt 13
Blossvale, NY 13308
Grades: PK-4 | 296 students
|School District Name||Camden Central School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||2,183 students|
|# of Teachers||183 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||1,084 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||1,099 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||4 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||5 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||46 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||10 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||2,079 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||39 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||76|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||152|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||152|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||171|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||157|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||179|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||150|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||167|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||174|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||145|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||153|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||166|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||149|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||175|
|# of Ungraded Students:||17|
- Camden Central School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 771 school districts in New York (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 85-89% has decreased from 86% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NY)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $18,867 in this school district is less than the state average of $31,520. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $18,834 is less than the state average of $32,967. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NY)|
|Total Revenue||$44 MM||$29 MM|
|Spending||$43 MM||$30 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$18,867||$31,520|
|Spending / Student||$18,834||$32,967|
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.