Newark Elementary School
- Newark Elementary School's student population of 257 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has declined by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||257 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Newark Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Overall School Rank||#657 out of 999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cedar Ridge School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newark Cedar Ridge High School Grades: 6-12 | 433 students
1500 N Hill St
Newark, AR 72562
(870)799-8691 0.6 6-12 433
- Sulphur Rock Sulphur Rock Magnet School Grades: K-6 | 341 students
480 N Main
Sulphur Rock, AR 72579
(870)799-3149 4.6 K-6 341
- Charlotte Cord-charlotte Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 97 students
225 School Rd
Charlotte, AR 72522
(870)799-3051 7.1 K-6 97
- Batesville Eagle Mountain Magnet School Grades: PK-6 | 654 students
600 Eagle Mountain Blvd
Batesville, AR 72501
(870)698-9141 10.1 PK-6 654
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.